Debenhams have upped their wedding game this season, so much so that I’m going to check out their personal shopping experience soon with the hope of securing something special to wear to the UK Blog Awards next month. Not only have they acquired a few exclusives and a few sought-after designers like Jenny Packham and Savannah Miller (I know, right?!), but there is also lots of modern gifting ideas too.
Here’s some of my favs:
• Comfy pj’s for the night before: Nine by Savannah Miller pyjama set, £50
• Dressing room: Debenhams ‘Bride’ personalised kimono, £25
• All kinds of gorgeous embroidery: Nine by Savannah Miller wedding dress, £420 (what a bargain!)
• All white on the night: Reger by Janet Reger bra, £35; Brazilian briefs, £18.50
• Shoes: Both No 1 Jenny Packham; knot heel, £85; satin heel with detail, £92 (again, bargain!)
• Cute clutch: No 1 Jenny Packham bridal ‘Mrs’ clutch, £40
Hats off to Debs for this concise and compelling wedding selection – there’s a few of these on my hit list, and I’m already married!
Photos courtesy of the Debenhams press team.
Please email any hellos or enquiries to email@example.com