This month, Chloe from Chloe Lee Photo takes on our 25 quickfire questions!
Please introduce yourself:
Hey I’m Chloe, a fun alternative wedding photographer based on the Essex/London border. I love gin, Harry Potter & cake! I also really love unconventional personality filled weddings full of love and laughter.
1. Where do you call home?
Hornchurch which is classed as Essex or London depending on my mood!
2. What made you want to set up your business?
I finished my photography degree and fell out of love with photography…Someone asked me to assist them and I fell totally back in love with it all!
3. Why the wedding industry?
I love meeting new people, being around people on the best days of their lives and having so much fun.
4. What’s the best part of your job?
Meeting so many awesome people and making loads of friends with my couples.
5. What’s the worst part of your job?
Driving down the M25 at night, especially when they close one of the tunnels!
6. What’s the weirdest request you’ve ever had from a client?
What might be weird to some always sounds pretty cool to me – although I have a wedding coming up where they’ve asked me to photograph a 10ft dragon, so that’ll be different!
7. You’re surrounded by beauty in your job, what do you find beautiful?
People in love – honestly that interaction between two people is something so beautiful and sincere.
8. Best piece of advice to offer to those getting married?
Don’t stress over the little things, schedule in 10 minutes after the ceremony for the two of you just to take it all in.
9 . Who or what is your biggest influence?
Just the world and landscape around me if I’m honest – I get influenced by what’s in front of me when I’m taking photos and I use that to my advantage.
10. Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Just ‘do you’ and don’t worry about what everyone else is doing.
11. What was your career plan B?
I wanted to be a forensic investigator!
12. Tell us something surprising about yourself!
I’m obsessed with Harry Potter and Disney.
13. Pints and pies or coffee and cake?
Tea and cake!
14. What’s your favourite shop?
15. If you could buy any building, which would it be?
16. Favourite film?
17. Your biggest pet peeve?
Bad manners – particularly if people don’t say thank you for holding a door.
18. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Trash TV – Love Island, Ex on the Beach, Geordie Shore etc.
19. Favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
20. Cosy night in or big night out?
Definitely a cosy night in!
21. What’s the most romantic thing someone’s ever done for you?
Brought me a vintage film camera – I’m not into conventional romantic gestures…
22. Most perfect place for a sunrise?
23. Invisibility or flight?
24. Do you believe in fate?
25. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I’d cure all illnesses.
Thank you so much to Chloe from Chloe Lee Photo for taking part! I can definitely see the link between being a forensic scientist and a photographer! (Although definitely not wedding related!) Such an insight into a photographers world…!
Please email any hellos or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org