I’m excited to tell you about a wedding planning mentoring programme I’ve started recently with one of my planner friends, Cherelle from Perfectly Planned 4 You; Perfect Your Planning Business, mentoring for budding wedding planners.
It’s aimed at planners and stylists starting out in the industry, to offer advice and help to anyone getting started with their planning business – or for anyone that needs a bit of a push or some motivation to get going again. Essentially wedding planner mentoring, but anyone from the wedding industry is welcome to pick our brains!
With years of combined experience between us, across a plethora of different venues and different types of weddings, we get asked all the time about our weddings and businesses on social media… so thought we would create a personal mentoring opportunity so we could chat all things wedding planning in a bit more depth, one to one.
Together we have:
- Over 20k Instagram followers combined
- Over 10 years combined running a wedding planning business
- From small elopements to big celebrations, to religious weddings to destination weddings, corporate parties to Christmas parties
- From luxury venues to dry hire warehouses
- Including many highly sought after venues like Trinity Buoy Wharf, The Asylum, private members clubs, boutique hotels, and castles!
Here’s a bit more about it:
Perfect Your Planning Business – Wedding Planning Mentoring
Combined mentoring with Perfectly Planned 4 You and Devine Bride
New and not sure where to start? Need a boost after wedding season? Or perhaps you’ve hit a planning roadblock with existing clients? Two amazing minds in the wedding industry in one mentoring session!
Ask us anything!
Wedding Planning Mentoring:
- How we got started
- How we attract our ideal clients
- What tools we use to grow and aid our business
- What makes us the most money
- How we run and have grown our social media channels
- Our marketing strategies
- Our experience of wedding fairs (including Most Curious and the Un Wedding)
- Planning guidance
- Wedding day timeline help
- Where to find the best suppliers
- Website and brand review
- Business and time management advice
- Styled shoots
- Hiring help and assistants
- Courses and training
- 1 hour time slots for each private session with both of us = £120
- Location: Green Room, 45 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3PT
- Drink of your choice included!
- Book your slot here
- Payments via credit card (via link above)
- No refunds or cancellations unfortunately as the sessions are time blocked
We can’t wait to get planning with you!
Cherelle & Laura x